filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Trulia - Listing a property that is already owned by another party .

This property was purchased by me on 2/23/18 and I am trying to list it now for sale and coming soon . It will not permit me to list as previous listing when on short sale and imminent foreclosure is still in the system . Please urgently remove 633 Buchanan st., Hillside NJ 07905 and advise thank you . Samantha burns

Trulia - Will not delete account

I have sent numerous emailsto deactivate my account, opted out of any and all emails yet and still i recieve emails. This company is a fraud i do not wish to do business with ever.

Trulia - Stupid tv ad

Ad on tv shows paperboy throwing an egg on a house. Wrong behavior to be teaching kids.

Trulia - Excellent

Raymond Malgieri from Remax helped sell our home in no time! He went above in abond in every way! He was always available to meet with anyone needed to sell the house and did more than your average realtor. He really gets the job done!

Trulia - Spam a lot

DO NOT give Trulia your email address!!! You will be inundated with spam from hundreds of websites. As to the service, they send you notifications of "just listed" properties that have been on the web for weeks! Found nothing on there that wasn't listed elsewhere.
1.2

Trulia - They listed rental with out permission

Now they won’t take it down five days of calls all day and night! Zillow is another one.
#1190425

Trulia - Home for rent

I keep calling about a property with no response. Is this how this company conducts business?

Trulia - It's ok, but they don't update often enough

There are homes on Trulia that are still listed "for sale" that have been sold or at least in the process of being sold which should list the home as either "contingent" or "under contract" and it's been weeks since these homes were sold. Get it together Trulia and update your site. Other sites are showing the updated info???
2.5

Trulia - Stalking

I hate having these agents calling because they saw I was "looking" on Trulia.

Contact Trulia

Mailing Address:
Trulia
116 New Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone:
(888) 466-3501

Trulia Products and Services

I have come across quite few of unavailable listing on Trulia. I have even reported the listing and they still appear on Trulia the next day. Meaning I submitted to see a home. I receive an email from Trulia stating they submitted my information to whomever. Next I get...